Thursday, December 2, 2010

12/2010














Im not sad about winter.
I think it might be good actually.
Hot cocoa, electric blankets, sweat pants, spooning, sleeping.
Thats my winter plan right there.
And, pass my classes.
Failing five classes atm, thats no bueno.



Currently reading; The Broken Hearts Club
Loving it. TO FREAKING DEATH ITS SO AWESOME.
Its winter in Manhattan, and the gorgeous reporter lady tells her detective boyfriend that they should go to Montauk next weekend because it’s so beautiful this time of year.
Man, I am going to Montauk someday.
Ill put a couch on the snowy beach and watch the waves with a hott cocoa in my hands and my baby by my side.
Ha, whether I mean Mallory or Cookie when I say that, I dont even know haha. Maybe both. Hopefully both (:

0 comments: