Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Change.

100_1051 IMG_3513 IMG_5213 100_4981
It feels like yesterday I was standing on Makenna’s curb,
Tyler had his arms around me for the first time.
I was in total awe that I had such an amazing boy all to myself.
That was almost three years ago.
Cheese and rice, where has my time gone?
I used to be so innocent and concerned about such little things.
Sometimes I wish I was young and naive like I used to be.
But I wouldn't give up my experiences, I've had too many great things, too many great people change me and my life.
Life and I have a love hate relationship.
I screw her over, she screws me over, but we still love each other.
I should stop regretting, and start living in this moment.
But thats what got me in all my trouble in the first place.
So I guess Ill just keep living, keep changing, and avoiding change, finding love and losing love.
Change.
Ugh.

0 comments: