Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Every time I blink, I have a tiny dream.

DSCN2199

I downloaded a new two part Ani cd. Its called Revelling:Reckoning.  The first disk is more like Out Of Range style, more intense stuff while the second disc is more Reprieve, kindof a more calm, relaxing sound. Which I am loving so much right now. There’s a song on the Reckoning side that is called Grey and it is soooo amazing. Go listen to it. Right now. But this video has an obnoxious noise in the background so go listen to it on grooveshark or somethin.



Also! Today, I found out that Ani Difranco has a kid!
But in all the things that I found that mentioned her having a child they just referred to it as “the baby” so I have no idea if its a girl/boy or who the father is or what. But, Im partially proud, partially disappointed. Because, we all know what happened to Justin Furstenfeld when he had his daughter. Now he fails epically at life. But, Ani is still rocking it hard so I think its okay (: Thatll be one freaking cool kid.


“Kaytee, I love how you run. You’re like, a really sexy cartoon character.” -–Zacharius John (:

0 comments: